EarnExtraEveryday provides you honest reviews of where you can earn extra bucks without giving personal information in the internet and without putting money out from your pocket. EEE will also give you numerous reviews of websites as well as scam sites you should avoid.

Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

New PTC site: Pennybux.com

I was browsing through a couple of sites when I stumbled upon this new PTC called PennyBux.com, site still on its pre-launch mode. I was lucky enough to be it's 99 member and as consolation they promised to give me $0.10 starting money. I don't usually stick around random PTC sites just to check if they're scam or not, but since I'm the 99th member I just might give it a shot and right reviews on it as well.

Pennybux banner


The details.
Pennybux seems to be affiliated with aurora sites 5-centptc.com and 10centscashoutptc.com that offers low cash outs, $0.05 and $0.10 respectively. Pennybux on the other hand pays $0.01 per ad, the price trusted PTC site Neobux offers, and has a minimum cash out of $7.50, quite high in my opinion. Payments are processed through paypal.

I've surfed the net for possible reviews on this site, but so far there seems to be no feedback about it yet. I do hope though that this site turns out good. I'll be posting more reviews about this site soon.

Anyway, if you do want to give this new site a shot, click on the banner below.

Pennybux banner

No comments:

Post a Comment