EarnExtraEveryday provides you honest reviews of where you can earn extra bucks without giving personal information in the internet and without putting money out from your pocket. EEE will also give you numerous reviews of websites as well as scam sites you should avoid.

Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Smart Bux: Free membership upgrade; $0.05 bonus on sign up -- SITE CLOSED

I was invited by a friend this morning to join this newly launched site called Smart-Bux. There are really very little registered members so they're giving off a free membership upgrade bonus to the first 100 users.

When I scrolled around my profile I realized I was given a $0.05 bonus for signing up. Anyone interested may sign-up by clicking the banner below:

smartbux

The details.
$0.01 / advertisement - standard membership
$0.0125 / advertisement - premium membership
Payments processed through Paypal
as long as you use valid email addresses and unique computers.
$5.00 minimum payout.


Do keep caution though, this is a new site and so far there have been no reviews about it. I'll be sure to update and give reviews about it in the future once I've spent more time with the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment